A Healthy body = A Healthy Mind! A healthy lifestyle is one of the most important things in life. The way you treat your body will comeback and reward or haunt you in the end.
The first step and according to most experts the most important part of a healthy lifestyle is a healthy diet, and I 100% agree with that! Food is what fuels your body! To avoid skipping meals and eating bad food most people suggest to always prepare your food ahead of time. Next, you should always do cardio! Either go for runs, walks, walk on the treadmill, or anything! Just get some cardio in because when you don’t say you eat some bad food today their is no way you will work it off and lose that junk in your body! Running in general makes me feel better, it makes me and my body feel healthier.
Then, you should lift some weights! if you don’t go to the gym or have a gym membership there is plenty of sites or apps that will give you a ton of bodyweight, home workouts!
Exercise and dieting are very important, and they will make you feel like a better more healthier person! I know it’s hard to find time in our fast-paced lives to go exercise or not eat fast food, but getting rid of that junk food in your life and going running at least a couple of times a week will make you feel so much better! And when you feel like you have a healthy body it makes your mind feel more healthy also!
Some magazines I follow and keep up with on twitter are @MensHealthMag and @runnersworld!
They give you plenty of health and exercise tips and also give you some motivation along the way!
There are several financial habits people should try to form sooner rather than later. Habits like checking on your credit frequently, tracking your expenses,and not forgetting your financial priorities.
Why is it important to check your credit score frequently? Because you can check for errors and see if it’s the credit you deserve! What I mean by “see if it’s the credit you deserve” is identity theft.
Why is Tracking your expenses important? Most people don’t like to keep a close track of their expenses, but keeping a close eye on your expenses gives you a better understanding of where your money is going each month. Examples of that are: how much you are spending on taxi cabs or Ubers, or how much you spend on entertainment apps like Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, and etc. Sometimes it might surprise you how the little things in life add up over the month!
Why is it important to not lose sight of your financial priorities? I know I know, spending less and saving more is probably not your favorite thing to do. But think of it this way, what is more important what you are working toward for the future or day-to-day spending? Think about the financial security you will have in the future! It takes time and patience to accomplish a goal like this and not losing sight of your priorities. But when you have your own nice house, car, clothes, and already starting your kid’s college fund you will be glad you did it.
Financial goals are important, they give you something to aim for and achieve. Setting your financial goals early are important.
1. Create a budget so you are in control of where your money is going! Categorize your spending and get an understanding of where it is all going! Their are several banking apps to track your income and expenses!
2. Get rid of debt! Create a payoff plan to pay off all of your debts and loans that are weighing you down! Once you payoff each debt or loan, reward yourself and do something you like to do!
3. Invest! Invest? Some people find investing very risky! When you invest you do not have to invest a lot of money! You can put 5 to 10 dollars away for investing every month and that will be fine! Or if investing isn’t your thing, invest in something you love! What do I mean by that? Invest in yourself! Go to college, or go back to college to get a higher degree to take your resume a notch up!
4. Plan for old age. It is never to early to start planning for old age and retirement! The faster you get started on planning for retirement the better! Why? One word, time. If you don’t want to do a lot of work all you have to do put a little bit of savings in an account and compound interest can turn a little bit into a lot!
Does investing in stocks scare you? Are you scared to risk your money? I understand.
I have been investing in stocks and i have been interested in the stock market for a very long time!
To invest in the stock market their are things you need to learn! You do not want to just jump in an invest in a stock not knowing if it’s up or down, etc. Before investing you need to be very familiar with the stock market and how it works.
This is an article that gives you basics on the stock market: http://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/082614/how-stock-market-works.asp
If you are a beginner in the market, I strongly suggest you play a stock market simulation game! For ex: http://www.Howthemarketworks.com
Some of the best online stock brokers are websites like TD AmeriTrade, ETrade, OptionsHouse, and there are some others.
If you’re still eerie about the stock market and want to invest but take very tiny steps, there is a startup app called “Acorns.” Acorns takes you everyday spare change and invests in stocks for you! All you do is link your bank account and you are ready to roll! For example, if you make a purchase for $20.40, it will round up to $21 and invest that $0.60 cents into your stocks!
If you have any questions about the stock market feel free to ask!
Social media marketing is a very important, trending topic in the U.S. today. I have grown very interested in social media marketing over the past months! I have researched it and have become very familiar with it. Social media marketing is used for growing your business, growing your blog, growing your social media accounts, etc.
Now what exactly is social media marketing? Social media marketing refers to the process of gaining traffic or attention through social media sites.
What are the common sites people market on?
Why is it Social Media Marketing important?
- It can boost your audience/customers in businesses, blogs, etc
- Posts can be used to connect to target audiences
- Social media can lead to relationship building
- Social media can help you get noticed at events, and even sometimes media coverage
- Strong social media build brand loyalty
- & many many more
Your competition is getting very social whether you own a business or write a blog, everyone is getting social and you should too!